Tree Removal Services East Granby, CT Counts OnMaster Tree Climbers • Certified Arborist• Over 25 Years of Experience• Crane Tree Removal
Open 24 hours
Tree Removal to Protect Your Property
A damaged, diseased, or tilting tree can cause serious damage to your property. At Sotil Tree Service, we have more than 25 years of experience removing trees that would do harm to residential or commercial properties. Here are some signs to contact us for tree removal services Granby, CT and neighboring areas depend on:
- There are signs of decay or damage, such as vertical cracks in the trunk, abnormally peeling bark, open cavities, visible wounds, or broken wood.
- The tree is hollow. You can use a rubber mallet to test this yourself.
- There are several dead branches.
- The tree is diseased, as evidenced by small pores, depressions in the wood, discoloration, and more.
- The tree is significantly leaning.
- The tree has severe insect damage, which can be signaled by egg masses, exit holes, larva visibility, leaf damage, stunted growth, and more.
- The tree has signs of root rot, such as stunted growth, decaying branches, wilting leaves, sunken wood, fungi growth, and more.
Once we remove the tree, we’ll haul it away — no matter what the size. We never leave behind a mess with our work. Take advantage of our reliable tree removal services East Granby, CT and nearby areas trust in any season. Call us today to get started, or request a FREE estimate from us.
Truly impressed! Rick & his team are the best of the best. 100% satisfied. Had we not been here to witness the extensive, professional work, we would never have believed the equipment and personnel utilized were even here. Outstanding workmanship & value from true experts in their craft.
– Thomas Scafuri via Google
In a tight spot? We’ll arrive the same-day to help out, and we’ll return later to finish the tree removal.
Call us today!